COBI DevKit Demos
How do you want to ride?
For the first time ever you can rapidly build interactive experiences designed for bikes and e-bikes.
Whatever your idea, you can bring it to life with a simple tap of the thumb controller.
How it works
Built for the web, supercharged by COBI
- Hosted by the native COBI app which provides easy access to thumb controller, fitness, bike & e-bike data
- Hardware simulation and data playback capability via Google Chrome with the COBI DevKit Extension
- Real on-bike testing and data recording with a COBI system (after developer registration)
- Great documentation written by developers, for developers Start Coding
Build with COBI
Dead simple, powerful, flexible development
- Take advantage of the COBI hardware & software platform for smartphones
- Modules remain publicly accessible and functional via standard web browsers
- Open Source toolchain – can be tailored to specific needs
- Off-the-shelf consumer hardware – easy to scale your solution Start Coding
Hardware Development Kit
Hands on with COBI
- Get hardware to test your project
- COBI for Standard Bikes: can be attached to most bicycles
- Universal Mount: works with iPhone and Android
- Substantial hardware discount on submission of your details Get Dev Hardware